Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playdough

I've tried playdough with Brayden several times before, but none were as successful as yesterday. Perhaps its because we were snowed in (and I type that laughingly-- it only takes an inch to have us snowed in here in Arkansas!) and so he knew it was the only fun thing that was available, but he literally sat for 20 minutes playing, and only tried to eat it once. He even obeyed when I told him not to eat it! We're making progress in the toddler department. Perhaps I can start doing some more arts and crafts with him now!


IMG_0246wm
IMG_0245wm
IMG_0248wm
(playin' playdough MJ style with the tongue out :)
IMG_0252wm
IMG_0254wm
IMG_0260wm
IMG_0261wm
IMG_0267wm
IMG_0270wm
IMG_0275wm
(he loved when I made balls out of the playdough. This is him saying "ball" and showing me what I made)
IMG_0278wm
(but he hated when he subsequently squished the ball and then it wasn't a ball anymore)
IMG_0279wm
(I mean really, squished playdough balls are the end of the world people, didn't you know?!)
IMG_0284wm
(What's for lunch mom? Non-toxic, green playdough? Don't mind if I do.)

 

A Dollop of My Life Copyright © 2007 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger